We take your privacy seriously-
- We collect your personal information when you make a reservation.
- We use that information to process your reservation and to communicate with you.
- We will keep your personal information confidential.
- We will not share that information with any third party unless required to by a court of law.
- We encrypt that information and store it in our system.
- Your credit card number is tokenized (a very strong form of encryption) when you make a reservation.
- Your credit card number is stored in a super-secure electronic vault at the credit card processor.